The Back Up Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation adjustment (BUPSWF) mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail and accepts any standard front post blade. A standard front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics. Manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide from DuPont’s Military Plastic Division, MADE IN THE USA.
BUPSWF Features and Functions:
• Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
• Low profile snag resistant design
• Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
• Accepts any standard front post blade
• Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
• Manufactured out of super tough polyamide from DuPont’s Military Plastic Division