Glock 42 & 43 - Ambidextrous Appendix IWB Holster
WARNING, for safety reasons you must remove the minimalist from your belt for reholstering. You can then safely secure back onto the belt.
● Appendix, Inside the Waistband IWB
● Ambidextrous – Wearable Right or Left-hand with use of provided spacer
● Claw to minimize printing (For Right Handed Shooters Only)
● Adjustable Cant 0 - 20 degrees
● Includes Tuckable 1 -1 ½” Belt Clip
● Ideal for Concealed Carry
● Audible Passive Retention
● Laser CAD Design for Perfect Fit, Smoother Draw, Less Wear
● Superior .08 Boltaron material
● Quality Screws, Rivets and Attachments
● Molded, Trimmed, Assembled, Buffed by hand
● Made in the USA at MFT facilities
● Lifetime Warranty
International shipments DO NOT require an export license, this item ships freely
Ratings & Reviews
Made the switch from a Raven Vangard 2
Made the switch from a Raven Vangard 2, the claw on this holster makes all the difference in the world! I am slightly concerned about the belt clip lasting, I think it should be an option to get a metal clip, I would have paid extra for it. Otherwise it does it job well and it’s surprisingly comfortable.
Best holster I own so far!
I have one for the Glock 43 and love it!! I’m waiting on one for my Springfield Hellcat now!! Easiest to put on and most comfortable holster so far!!
My Go-To Holster
This is, by far, the most comfortable AIWB holster I have ever used. The claw makes the gun invisible with most clothing. I have worn this holster all day, every day, including while at home, the last 6mo with no issues. I would recommend this to any experienced carrier.
Two minor (tiny) knocks against it...
1. The cant adjustment screws won't stay tight. I will apply Loc-Tite when I settle on a position. They have never fallen off, but they do get sloppy quick.
2. No ride height adjustment is available with this holster. Belt adjustment usually solves the issue, so not a deal breaker.
Things to Note:
1. Your gun will sweat with you. Be sure to wipe it down or don't carry something body oils will mess up.
2. I have used this in the 5 o'clock position while placing concrete with no issues and remaining concealed. I did not adjust to LH configuration, so the reach was weird, but it still worked.