Sig Sauer P365 - Ambidextrous Appendix IWB Holster
WARNING, for safety reasons you must remove the minimalist from your belt for reholstering. You can then safely secure back onto the belt.
● Appendix, Inside the Waistband IWB
● Ambidextrous – Wearable Right or Left-hand with use of provided spacer
● Claw to minimize printing (For Right Handed Shooters Only)
● Adjustable Cant 0 - 20 degrees
● Includes Tuckable 1 -1 ½” Belt Clip
● Ideal for Concealed Carry
● Audible Passive Retention
● Laser CAD Design for Perfect Fit, Smoother Draw, Less Wear
● Superior .08 Boltaron material
● Quality Screws, Rivets and Attachments
● Molded, Trimmed, Assembled, Buffed by hand
● Made in the USA at MFT facilities
● Lifetime Warranty
International shipments DO NOT require an export license, this item ships freely
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect for those who like minimalist holsters.
This was the first holster I purchased for my Sig P365 and it's still my favorite. It fits well and is as comfortable as an IWB holster can be. The only complaint I have is that one must concentrate on getting the gun back in the holster - it doesn't just slide easily in.
Use for my P365XL
Great compact holster with minimal footprint. Comfortable to wear all day with shorts and t-shirt (North Carolina humidity) with no printing. Easy to draw and re-holster. Holds my P365XL very secure.
Affordable comfort minimal print.
I have tried several IWB holsters. I am a portly man 235 at 5'9. So my gut sits differently depending on my choice of clothes. This has been the most comfortable by far. I can do most things without printing. Minimal readjusting when transitioning from standing to sitting. Better than expected. I am six months in and not looking back. Thanks.