Smith & Wesson J Frame Revolvers - Ambidextrous Appendix IWB Holster
WARNING, for safety reasons you must remove the minimalist from your belt for reholstering. You can then safely secure back onto the belt.
● Appendix, Inside the Waistband IWB
● Ambidextrous – Wearable Right or Left-hand with use of provided spacer
● Claw to minimize printing (For Right Handed Shooters Only)
● Adjustable Cant 0 - 20 degrees
● Includes Tuckable 1 -1 ½” Belt Clip
● Ideal for Concealed Carry
● Audible Passive Retention
● Laser CAD Design for Perfect Fit, Smoother Draw, Less Wear
● Superior .08 Boltaron material
● Quality Screws, Rivets and Attachments
● Molded, Trimmed, Assembled, Buffed by hand
● Made in the USA at MFT facilities
● Lifetime Warranty
International shipments DO NOT require an export license, this item ships freely
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect M37 holster
Classic J frame Guy
This is the least you can use to keep your best friend close at hand. Fits new J frames and my very old classic M37 with a lot of adjustable options for fit, carry location and comfort. Best part? Made in the USA!
These holsters are excellent ,I have bags full of holsters from the last 23 years of carrying and these are the ones i use most ,lightweight and secure,supporting a local bussines also.
Fits a Taurus 605
Really liked the look of this holster and decided to give it a try for my Taurus 605. I emailed the company and they told me they were not sure if it would fit my 605, but after looking at the gun specs told me it might. I just received it and popped my 605 in and though not perfect it holds retention which is the main purpose. I do not have a J frame S&W to compare the fit, so I can't say for sure its not as good a fit as the gun it is intended for. As far as function, it is an amazingly comfortable little holster! Holds my revolver so snug to my body it disappears! Great job Mission First Tactical, great job. If you have a Taurus 85 or 605 it is worth a try! I certainly recommend it anyway...